PROMOTION VALID ONLY IN JAMAICA
Duration of the Promotion
The Promotion runs from May 09 to May 31, 2022 (“Promotional Period”)
Start Date of Competition: May 09, 2022
End Date of Competition: May 31, 2022
Draw Date: June 01, 2022
How to Enter
Receive one (1) Western Union money transfer via retail or Direct to Bank during the Promotional Period in Jamaica for an opportunity to win one of three prizes.
Customers with qualifying transactions will be randomly selected via the GKMS transaction database.
Customers, 18 years of age or older, located across Jamaica are eligible to enter and all qualifying money transfer transactions will be entered into a drawing to win.
All Money Transfers received directly via retail or Direct to Bank, of any amount are “Qualifying Transactions”. Customers with a qualifying transaction will be automatically entered in the promotion. Entry forms are not required.
There will be a total of three (3) prizes.
Three weekends for 2 at an all-inclusive hotel valued at $160,000 each at Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Duration of stay is two (2) nights and three (3) days
GKMS will bear taxes and fees where applicable
There will be reserved dates however winners will have the flexibility to change dates within a one-year period. Prizes will be valid for one year.
Prize Draws & Winner Selection
The “Do Road” promotion winners will be selected from all Qualifying Transactions random drawings.
Promotional period: May 09 – May 31, 2022
Please refer to the table below for the draw schedule.
|Draw Date||Promotion Period||Prize||Number of Winners|
|June 01 at 11am||May 09 – May 31, 2022||Weekend for two||3|
Winners are eligible for one prize only.
- Prize winners will be randomly selected from the GKMS database for the “Do Road” promotion.
- Prize winners will be selected at random from the GKMS database at GraceKennedy Financial Group 42-56 Harbour Street, Kingston.
- Sponsor will make 3 attempts to contact each winner within three (3) working days after the draw.
- In the event that the winner is unreachable, the Sponsor reserves the right to select the backup winners in the order in which they were drawn. In the event that attempts to contact the backup winners are unsuccessful, the prize will be retained by GraceKennedy Money Services.
- Failure to claim their prize within ten (10) working days after notification will result in the prize being forfeited and a new selection made from the backup winners.
- Open only to individuals residing in Jamaica who are 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of Sponsor, GraceKennedy Remittance Services Western Union and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (mother, father, and children) are not eligible.
- Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability provided by Sponsor and if legally permissible, Publicity Release within ten (10) working days of notification. Noncompliance within this time may result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected.
- Winner will be required to sign a talent release form upon acceptance of a prize which constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winners will forfeit the prize in the event they refuse to sign the talent release form to grant permission to GraceKennedy Money Services and its agencies to use their names and likenesses for advertising purposes.
- Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or Redemption of any Prize.
- Winners must claim prizes at 42-56 Harbour Street, Kingston within ten (10) working days of notification. Winners must present valid identification (Passport, Drivers Licence or Voter Registration Card) in order to claim their prize.
- All unclaimed prizes will remain the property of GraceKennedy Money Services.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Any claim or dispute arising under these rules is subject to the ruling of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission.
- All prizes are transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Authorized under Section 58(3) of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act.