How to Qualify for Offer
Receive one (1) Western Union money transfer using the Direct to Bank service (Qualifying Transaction) during the Promotional Period in Jamaica for an opportunity to win one of fourteen prizes. All qualifying receivers of Qualifying Transactions within the Promotional Period will be awarded an automatic entry into the Grand Prize draw described below.
Prizes and Awards
How It Works
All Qualifying Transactions will be automatically entered for a chance to win in the “GraceKennedy Money Services School Days” promotion. If a customer does not currently use the Direct to Bank service to send or receive their money transfers, he or she can sign up for the service at a Western Union location or by visiting the Digital Registration Portal.
Once enrolled, customers can receive a transaction to qualify for participation in the promotion.
Customers, 18 years of age or older, islandwide are eligible to enter and all qualifying money transfer transactions will be automatically entered into a drawing to win.
All Money Transfers, of any amount, that are received via the Direct to Bank service are “Qualifying Transactions.”
- Open only to individuals residing in Jamaica who are 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of Sponsor, Grace Kennedy Remittance Services Western Union and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (mother, father, and children) are not eligible.
- A winner must share the details for the loved one who will benefit from the tuition. Failure to provide this information within ten (10) working days after notification will result in the award being forfeited.
- If requested by Sponsor, winner and loved one will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability provided by Sponsor and if legally permissible, Publicity Release within 10 days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected.
- Return of any Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected.
- Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s and loved one’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winners will forfeit the prize in the event they refuse to have their names and likenesses used for advertising purpose.
- Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or Redemption of any Prize.
- Winners must claim tablet or laptop prizes at 42-56 Harbour Street, Kingston within ten (10) working days of notification. Winners must present valid identification (Passport, Drivers Licence or Voter Registration Card) in order to claim their prize. Winners of tuition prizes must provide proof of educational institution attendance (an authorized letter from the institution and valid school identification) for their loved one who will receive the tuition. This authorised letter from the institution must be emailed to Ayanna.Kirton.Hynes@gkco.com before the payment is made to the educational institution.
- All unclaimed prizes will remain the property of GraceKennedy Money Services.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Any claim or dispute arising under these rules is subject to the ruling of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission.
“Authorised under section 58 (3) of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act”